Doctors are choosing to harness the rewards that come from reflective practice through coaching. Coaching can help doctors:
- deal with the many workplace challenges they face
- find work-life balance
- to perform at their peak – improving focus, attention and interpersonal skills
- influence their patients’ healing and decision making
- relate and interact more effectively with their colleagues and patients
- maintain their own well-being more consistently for a sustainable long term career
- develop the skills needed to reduce the risk of burnout.
Research done by Beyondblue in 2013 found 1 in 5 medical students and 1 in 10 doctors had suicidal thoughts in the 12 months prior. Are you looking after your mental health?
Learn more at Coaching for Doctors
Coaching is for doctors who are:
- Leading others in a leadership position and want to develop their people management skills
- Expanding or transitioning their career
- Looking to regain their well-being and enjoyment in practicing medicine
- Adjusting to tumultuous change in their work environment
- Experiencing uncertainty when dealing with feedback from colleagues or patients
- Settling into a new culture
- Wishing to strengthen professional or personal relationships
- Experiencing stress or lack of clear purpose
One to one coaching for doctors with Sharee is a powerful reflective process increasing performance, achieving results and optimising personal effectiveness. Coaching in this way focuses on growth, allowing doctors to continue to build their empathy and compassion, to remain on purpose and to maintain their own wellbeing through mindfulness and self awareness.