Being a nurse can be an incredibly rewarding job, but it also has its own set of pitfalls and demands. Do any of these feel like they’re taking control away from you?
- lack of work-life balance
- keeping up-to-date
- excessive demands on your time
- insufficient funding to get the work done
- unreasonable demands made of you
- political pressure
- too many patients/clients
- too little time with family or friends
- unable to switch off
- taking work home
- lack of self-care
If you find that any of the above is becoming an unwelcome part of your day-to-day experience as a nurse, it may be time to get in touch with SKJ Consulting. It’s never too late to strike a balance between your working life and the life you want to live.
Read this free e-book: Coaching in Nursing – An Introduction
Below is a video regarding Integrative Nurse Coaching (found here).